Fund management solutions
The UK's leading suite of project and funding management tools.
With over ten years of combined experience providing fund management
solutions to a wide range of public sector organisations, Idox is undoubtedly
well positioned to support your organisation in optimising its approach
to external funding – not just maximising it.
Idox Information Solutions provides the UK's leading solution to external
funding management allowing you to maintain a corporate view of all external funding
activity including partnerships and 'in-kind' contributions.
BidTrack provides an in-depth management tool primarily aimed towards supporting
local authorities in the coordination of the external funding process. It has been
extensively developed in line with the constantly changing landscape of the funding
A sophisticated yet simple-to-use online management tool to help local
authorities streamline project and funding activity.
Developed in partnership with a number of key stakeholders, Bid
Track promotes a strategic, cross-departmental approach to the entire
funding process, making it possible to:
- Align projects to key objectives, strategies and beneficiaries.
- Improve efficiency and save staff time by identifying potentially
- Use previous experience and best practice to inform future applications.
- Promote joined-up thinking by identifying common themes and cross-departmental
- Increase transparency and accountability by introducing an internal
approval process for all funding activities.
- Find additional funding sources using an in-built search tool.
- Bid Track – record and
track all past and present external funding applications.
- Fund Track – monitor all
funds allocated outwards to local projects and groups.
- Idox Obligation Tracker –
help planning departments track and allocate funds relating to Section
106 planning application obligations.
- Built in funding search tool –
an easy-to-use fully searchable external funding database with accurate,
up-to-date information on thousands of European Union, Government,
RDA, local authority and charitable trust funding opportunities.